Add a new home:
- Tap on 'Housekeeping'
- Tap on 'Homes'
- Tap “New” (here you can also search for homes by address)
- Type in address
- Verify location on google maps (sometimes google maps is not up to date on new street names and construction sites)
- (Optional) Add local residential contact (builder, supervisor, homeowner, etc.) under 'Construction Contact'.
- You may assign a candidate to the home at this point or assign one later. To assign a candidate simply click the 'New' button at the bottom of the Home Details page, select the candidates name and tap 'Save'.
- All information is automatically saved once entered. There is no 'save' action required.
- Add any other important information about that home to the notes field. Simply click outside of the notes dialogue box to navigate away from the notes.
Assign a candidate to a home:
- Tap "Housekeeping"
- Tap "Candidates"
- Click on candidate of choice
- Tap "NEW" next to the Home box
- Choose the address from the dropdown box. If the address is not listed, go to adding homes.