The Clipboard is the central location for the Mentor to submit evaluations and feedback for your Candidates. Provide task evaluations or feedback for tasks by:
- Selecting candidate and home to be reviewed
- Review task protocols by tapping the information circle to the left of each task.
- Chose a response by tapping on the white circle to the right of each tasks. Choose Satisfactory, Work in Progress, Below Expectation or Not Applicable from the popover menu.
- List any necessary feedback below the task name. If a candidate has shown satisfactory skill on a specific task and you feel confident that they have mastered it then you do not need to provide feedback on the following inspections.
- Attach photos and additional notes by tapping on the camera icon.
- Tasks that cannot be completed in a home can be marked as N/A in bulk. Leave all non-applicable tasks blank. When you have finished leaving Candidate responses for all applicable tasks, scroll to the top of the list and tap N/A to autofill the rest of the form.