On the Learn page, a mentor or candidate has access to all the standards and field practices that may be required for an RFI or Installer.
Learn is designed to:
- Educate candidates on the protocols, standards and best practices required for the certificate
- Ensure that mentors and candidates stay on the same page when it comes to field protocols and procedures
- Provide a visual library to illustrate protocols and best practices (coming soon)
To access learn:
- Tap 'Learn' on the navigation bar.
- Check that the candidate type is highlighted (either RFI or Installer). To change, simply tap on the slider to select either 'RFI' or 'Installer'.
- Tap 'Show All' to see the complete list topics provided. Choose a category in the 'Filter by Category' dropdown to filter the list. For example, choosing 'Doors' will list only the tasks associated with doors.
- Tap on the information icon to the left of the task to display the protocols for that task.