I believe that issue is caused by a bug in Apple’s iOS or FileMaker GO. When you download the new version, the old version is not actually deleted and still opens up the previous version as if you haven’t updated. Follow these steps to fix this:
- Open JobWerks. Mentors must complete a sync with no errors.
- Close the JobWerks window by tapping on the gear icon at the top left of your screen and tapping “Close Window” in the Menu.
- Mentors need to successfully synced before the next step.
- Still in the FileMaker GO app, tap on ‘Recent’ on the left to see a list of recently accessed FileMaker GO files on your iPad.
- Swipe JobWerks towards the left and delete the file from your list of recent files.
- Tap on ‘Device’ on the left to see a list of all of the FileMaker GO files on your iPad
- Swipe JobWerks towards the left and delete the file from your iPad.
- Force quit FileMaker GO by double tapping the home screen and swiping upward the FileMaker GO app. More info.
- Restart your iPad. More info.
- When your iPad restarts, go to the download page (from your registration email) and click the link to download the newest version of JobWerks
- When the download is complete, tap on 'Open in “FileMaker….” in your browser.
- Enter your username and password to login.
Check out the screenshots for clarification.